Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Why do they hate us?" Reading 3 questions. 9-20-11

1. What does it mean to be, 'politically correct'? I could find the answer by looking it up.

2. Most Muslims hate our support of Israel and other countries in Africa and the Middle East, like Egypt and Pakistan. If I needed more information, I could find it on a website.

3. Acknowledging that US policies are the cause of terrorist attacks would be bad because then, people who before allied with the US, might then see, think, and act otherwise.

4. There's been no progress on the Israeli and Palestinian agreement because there is a site that has religious significance to both Jewish and Muslims. If I needed more information, I could look it up.

5. The people of Gaza are suffering because the Israeli control where they live, and they loom over the people, both physically and economically. If I needed more information, I could look it up.
http://www.ikeepbookmarks.com/browse.asp?account=553230

No comments:

Post a Comment